Interpretation of airport charges can be time consuming, especially if it is an airport you haven’t operated to/from before. With RDC having a team dedicated to constantly researching and updating over 3,000 airports’ charges globally, Leon customers directly benefit from this expertise.
- Access to official documents - Airport, Navigation, Government
- Ability to quickly analyse en-route/overflight fees
- Check historical airport charges going back at least 5 years
- Keep up to date with airport charges news
- Notifications of changes to your favourite airports
- Ability to see if an airport offers you any discounts/incentives
- Route invoice checking
Being correct is always more important than being first, but why not combine both? All Leon’s integrations provide the most correct solutions in a matter of seconds. RDC with AirportCharges in Leon’s Sales module is one of them, providing a quick and correct response with fees charged by airports. Thus helping achieve price accuracy and accelerating sales team response time
Anna Kozlowska-Janczy, VP Sales, Leon
RDC and Leon have been strategic partners since 2019 combining the world’s leading airport charges data together with the market leading flight support software. At RDC we value long term partners, and the latest extension of our partnership gives access to RDC AirportCharges both via the application and the Leon platform. This delivers a range of tangible benefits in a single packaged solution.
Steve Brown, Partnership Director, RDC
Learn more about combining the power of AirportCharges and Leon